Family Tree

Filson Family Farm

Filson Family Farm

Saturday, October 20, 2012

How to subscribe

Please subscribe to my blog. I will not be posting everyday, my goal is once a week. When you subscribe my post will come to you, it allows you to not have to keep checking on me everyday. Dare I say, it gets me off the hook of providing you with daily entertainment.

How to Subscribe to my blog?

Every time I make a new post, you will get an email notification. To subscribe just type in your email address in the box towards the bottom of this page. Hit submit and then type in the security phrase to confirm. You will then receive an email asking to activate your subscription. Once you do so you will be a follower!

If you are familiar with RSS readers there are icons below to subscribe and the post will be delivered to you via your RSS reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment